Sunday, July 28, 2013

New Horizons

It's been a long time. A long time, and so much has happened.

Dragon and I continue to grow, in directions I could have never foreseen. I've had play partners of my own, participated in dungeon scenes and pushed my own limits in new, and sometimes challenging, ways.

One of my favorite developments has been introducing my best friend Dea and her husband into the world I BDSM. It's something new we can share, and I've enjoyed watching her explore her new role as a blossoming Domme - she has even participated in one of my scenes, and it was incredibly exciting.

Dea and I have also resurrected our local Munch to unexpected success. Both months have had our reserved patio seating at a local restaurant filled to capacity. We are thrilled at becoming more prominent members of our local kink community, and providing a safe and welcoming atmosphere to those people new to the lifestyle.

With all of these new developments, I'm trying to re-dedicate myself to being an online presence and sharing my adventures. Hope there are still those that enjoy listening.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment