Sunday, September 18, 2011

Footjob

I don't have a lot of experience indulging a foot fetishist, so I've been trying hard to find creative ways to please Dragon with my feet ever since he "came out". I keep my toes polished, my feet well cared for, and I'm always on the lookout for revealing shoes. I revel in total gratification whenever he sucks on my toes or bites the arch of my foot.

Recently a couple I follow on Twitter realized a video of the wife giving her husband a footjob to orgasm. Dragon pointed it out, and I asked him if he'd like it if I tried that on him. After some serious prodding, he admitted he'd be interested in having me try it.

I had never given a footjob before, so I was seriously nervous. Luckily, I'm pretty good at winging it.

Once we began fooling around, I laid my naked Dragon down on his back and applied a generous amount of lube to his cock. I stroked his cock with my hands to begin with, making sure he was incredibly aroused and rock hard.

I leaned back on the bed between Dragon's legs, placing my weight back on my arms. Tentative I reached out with my feet and took his excited dick between them.

At first my balance was awkward and I had to try a few different methods to get a good even and solid pressure on his cock. I went back and forth between feet a bit, using my long toes to help manipulate a long hard caress against his long hard erection.

Finally, I took his cock between the soles of my feet, gripping it hard, the lube facilitating their movement up and down his shaft.

He let out little groans, sighs and hisses. His body was rigid with pleasure. I didn't have to ask if he was enjoying my efforts.

When he finally came, I think I might have gotten off on it harder than him. To accomplish something new is always a fantastic accomplishment. I know Dragon thought so too.

1 comment: