Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fire and Ice

He moved next to me in the bathroom and placed gentle fingers under my chin, tilting my head up to him.

"I want you naked and blindfolded on the bed when I come back upstairs". His voice was low and serious and made me tingle. I nodded in agreement.

Since I didn't know how much time I had before he came back upstairs, I charged into the bedroom and stripped off my clothes, then opened the toy drawer and fished around for the blindfold. I climbed on the bed, laid flat on my stomach, put the blindfold in place, and waited.

As I continued to wait, the tension grew. I knew Dragon had been sharing ideas on Twitter with @hotelbentmoore, one of our especially devious and creative Twitter pals. I wondered what was taking him so long. I tried not to fidget.

Finally I heard him enter the room. I didn't say a word - at this point I had downshifted into a hazy state of compliance.

"Good girl" he said approvingly, and he stroked my back with warm, firm hands. I smiled and sighed contentedly.

Removing his hands from my back, I heard rustling as he handled items on the bedside table. I felt my muscles tense up remembering his earlier mention of using a hairbrush on me. I prepared myself for a blow, and I felt my muscles tense and twitch in anticipation.

Dragon placed something gently in the middle of my back and an intense heat blossomed there. I gasped in surprise and he removed it after a minute. I took a deep breath, and before I could collect myself the heat was blooming against my lower back. I squirmed a bit.

Suddenly, the heat was replaced by cold. Ice burned against my skin and I squealed in surprise. The ice traced it's way down my back and I shivered. And then the heat. And then the ice. The sensations were alternated until my brain was a total mess.

Dragon moved the play to focus on my pussy. Ice was run up and down my pussy and ass. Heat was pressed against my pussy. I moaned and squirmed. And then ice was pressed hard against my asshole. And it didn't move.

The ice began to burn against the delicate skin of my asshole. I flailed. I screamed into the mattress. He continued to press the ice against me and I prayed for it to melt quickly.

Eventually the ice was taken away and I shuddered in relief. I panted and struggled to collect myself. As I was pulling myself together, I felt the ice against my ass again. This time, he pressed is hard, inserting it halfway inside me.

I screamed to the point of sobs and flailed uncontrollably. "Yellow", our safe word for back off, hung in my mind, but I rode it out. My mind bent and twisted as the burning consumed everything.

When he finally removed it this time I collapsed against the bed, just breathing, the world still dark behind the blindfold.

"You know what that did to me?" his voice asked, hovering above me. My hands were guided to his rock hard cock, and I began to stroke him. "I love to watch you squirm" he said caressing my check

When he finally brought his mouth to mine, I felt an ice cube pressed through my lips by his tongue. Pulling away, he pushed my head down to his cock. I took him in my mouth, and worked the ice cube along his dick. He groaned loudly in pleasure, and I swirled the ice cube over the head of his cock. I continued to move my mouth and the ice cube along his cock until it melted away.

Pulling me up gently by the hair, he pressed his lips to my ear "I want to fill your pussy with ice and fuck you." I whimpered, my ass still burning from the ice.

He laid me back down, and my back was covered in alternating dripping ice and now, hot wax. The changes came so quickly now it was hard to determine hot and cold. It culminated in a deluge of wax poured onto the small of my back.

Dragon's hands moved over my back, wiping away water and wax, massaging my shoulders, caressing the now hyper-sensitive skin. I reveled in his caresses, nearly purring in pleasure. It all ended suddenly when I felt the ice pressed against my pussy.

Before I had time to register the cold burning sensation, the ice was pushed inside me. I squirmed in protest, and Dragon's hands help me to bed while his cock slid inside me.

I was overwhelmed by emotion. Relief that it was only one ice cube. Acceptance of the icy pain deep in my pussy. Pleasure at feeling Dragon's cock move inside me.Soon the pleasure took over as Dragon pounded me with his cock

"God, it's so tight!" I heard him cry out. I realized the ice must have contacted the muscles inside of my pussy, and Dragon's moans were soon drowning out my own.

When Dragon came, he pulled out of me and covered my lower back in his cum. This was a pleasant and familiar warmth and I welcomed it.

Laying on the bed, my mind continued to be hazy, and I felt myself drifting off. Dragon covered my naked body with a blanket and slid in next to me. And the rest was sweet oblivion....

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of a "safe word"! We'll have to come up with one! :) As for the hot wax....I tried that once & its not for me. I can see how it'd be erotic, tho!
    http://sexxxycouple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out! And it was awesome brainstorming ideas :)
    Husband and I tried wax a couple of times, but each time was a real mood-breaker for me. We'll try it again sometime, maybe with a candle made for that specific purpose, but generally we stick with wet washcloths and teabags that have been warmed up in the microwave.
    I'm in awe that you could withstand an ice cube melting in your asshole. They burn so badly...

    ReplyDelete