Friday, September 16, 2011

Happy Anniversary

Today is our anniversary. Dragon will be spending it at home alone and then at work. I will be spending it at work and then at home handling family responsibilities and then going to bed alone. However, I know for sure he'll be waking me up to fuck me like crazy when he gets home.

The fact that I know I can expect amazing sex nearly every night is an amazing space to be in.

The last few years have been rough. It's not sexy to talk about, but it's reality. For a long time we were both in places where it was easier to wall each other off. Sex was a chore, accomplished once a month if lucky. Kink, spice, desire were all miles away.

Through various life upheavals, we've broken down walls and rediscovered each other. We can't keep our hands off each other and it's amazing.

Reconnecting sexually doesn't just fix life in the bedroom. With Dragon exploring His new Dom role in the bedroom, he projects a new confidence. Sometimes the aggression and newly surging testosterone makes him more quick to anger. But it's a fantastic trade off.

Being able to let go and reclaim the joy of total sexual submission has given me the ability to let go of a lot of stress in my life. The millions of mind numbing orgasms help with that too.

Feeling Dragon's desire gives me the confidence to feel sexy again -thrilling in the feeling of his hands on my body, knowing I can bring him extreme pleasure with every flick of my tongue on his cock, is like a drug. The high of him fucking me, of him wanting me, is like nothing else.

And so, Happy Anniversary darling Dragon. I can't wait for all of the pleasure filled years ahead of us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment