Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kinda I Want To....

Yesterday was one of those days. All day at work (which makes me cranky anyways) Dragon and I were having an uncomfortable and irritating text message exchange. It was the kind of day that makes you grind your teeth, want to hit someone and fight tears at various moments.

All couples fight, that's just a given. Even when things are going orgasmically, sometimes issues raise their ugly heads, and the more back and forth involved, the more potential there is for hurt feelings and angry resentment. When it involves two people as stubborn as Dragon and I sometimes it gets even worse.

As our terse exchanges continued into the evening, I was at the end of my rope. This being one of the nights Dragon worked till midnight, I was convinced this wasn't getting resolved before I had to hit the hay.

Before I went to bed I spewed out a pissy Tweet (@HousewifeRaven) to the effect that I was going to bed alone with no sex tonight. Of course Dragon saw this and tweeted back that he would wake me up with his cock when he got home. This, of course, led to another angry exchange, with me telling him I was too irritated to have sex with him, and him saying I shouldn't complain about not getting laid. All kinds of ridiculousness ensued.

In the end, he told me he wasn't going to let me push him away, and then gave up after a barrage of my bitchiness. Even though I had "won" I was secretly disappointed that he had given up so quickly. The last text he sent me along the lines of, I may wake you up, I may not- I just don't know. I went to bed extremely cranky, pouty and generally feeling sorry for myself.

Hours later, wrapped in a haze of sleep,I stirred to the feel of hands caressing me gently. Lips pressed against mine, hungry tongue entering my mouth. I responded sluggishly, still not entirely aware, sighing softly as hands continued to explore my body with more persistence.

Soon, I felt my pajama pants being worked off. Without thinking, my hips raised to help them along. Bared to the waist, Dragon began to lick my clit gently, finally pulling me fully out of my sleep stupor. As he continued to work my pussy with his mouth and his fingers my whole body woke up, stirring happily in pure bliss. Not once did it cross my mind that I was supposed to be angry with this amazing, orgasm inspiring man.

After I had came at least once, he withdrew and I felt his hands pushing me onto my side. I complied, still a bit groggy, and once on my side, I felt him lay his body down behind mine. He had done such an amazing job getting me good and wet that he slid into my pussy easily.

While he fucked me steadily from behind, my still foggy brain had trouble forming words, so I moaned and squealed in pleasure. When he started to move into me especially hard I felt myself cum, accompanied by wordless, ecstatic shouts. Driven on by the noises of my extreme pleasure, the throbbing of my orgasming pussy, and his steady pace, I felt Dragon's cock spasm inside of me, unleashing a huge load of cum inside me. It had been a long time since I felt him cum inside my pussy and I reveled in it.

After handing me a towel and laying back down, I moved close to curl up on Dragon's chest. It was only then that I realized I was still supposed to be mad and had told him I didn't want sex. When I said this out loud he laughed and asked if I was complaining. Sulkily I had to agree that it was fantastic and I wasn't complaining. Trying to insist I was still mad, I slipped back into sleep.

When I woke up this morning, I just couldn't find the anger, or even the irritation, especially while cleaning up a bit of Dragon's cum that had leaked out of me during the night. As I checked my Twitter feed And saw a last tweet I had missed from Dragon before he got home and after I had already gone to bed "No does not mean no. Red (*our safe word) means no. You didn't say red". I had to smile. Thank you darling for reminding me why I trust you to be in charge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment