Thursday, September 8, 2011

Playing Hooky

Yesterday was just one of those days at the office. Tired and bored, all I wanted to do was to go home, play with Dragon, and maybe try to sneak in a nap. I expressed this to him in a text......and Dragon told me I should come home.I never skip out on work, so this thought was a little scary and very exciting. After a few more texts, I decided to bite the bullet and go for it. Making up an excuse, I left work 2 hours early and hurried home.

On the drive home, Dragon texted me two delicious photos of his erect cock, waiting for me in bed. I cursed traffic, excited and incredibly needy. The photos had made me wet beyond belief, and I wriggled in my seat. Damn.

When I finally got home, I raced up the stairs and threw open the bedroom door to find Dragon lounging naked on the bed, his cock hard and ready for me. Eagerly I shed my clothes, and joined him naked on the bed, slithering down to take his phenomenal cock in my mouth. I sucked on him greedily for a few moments before I couldn't take it any more.

Without a word, I straddled him, sliding his cock inside me, and began to ride him aggressively. This is rare for me, as I'm a true submissive by nature, but I couldn't stand another minute without him inside me. I continued to ride him, grinding my hips hard until I came, leaning against his chest and panting hard. He reached up and grabbed my breasts, causing me to began gyrating on his cock once again.

Once again I took charge, turning around and repositioning myself on his cock into a reverse cowgirl. I know this position drives Dragon crazy- he loves to watch his cock move into me, and he especially loves being able to play with my ass. His fingers played against my ass as I bent forward and gripped his ankles, fucking him hard. Within minutes he began hissing that he was about to cum, driving me to fuck him harder until I felt him cum inside me. Satisfied, I climbed off him and curled again his spent body, enjoying a few moments of our stolen time, before letting reality interfere.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment