Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

I apologize for the absence, but the weekend was beyond busy. Of course, amidst all the craziness, there was plenty of really hot sex. So much in fact, it looks like I'll just have to hit the highlight reel or I'll be writing all day :)

Saturday:
Unfortunately, Saturday is a work day for Dragon and he doesn't get home until late. I spent the day just waiting for him to come home so I could get him naked.

When the anticipation is an all day event for me, I try to make sure it's his problem too. A good way to do this is to send some yummy photos of what he'll be coming home to. Like me in a new piece of lingerie.





































Letting Dragon know there's a little something special waiting helps keep the frustration enjoyable. It makes me feel sexy to take special prep time- lotion, shaving, scrubbing, perfuming, painting toes, putting on thigh highs- the whole 9.

Black thigh highs really drive Dragon over the edge, so I made sure I was wearing them when he came home. Also, at the last minute I was invited to watch @functioncurve have some really hot sex via Yahoo messenger, so Dragon got to walk into me playing with myself, thigh high clad legs parted to view my fingers in my wet pussy. He finished watching to web cast with me and took over working my pussy while I stroked and sucked him in turn.

Once @functioncurve finished, we went at it, hard. Dragon finished up fucking me from behind, and then cumming hard on my stocking clad feet (yes, the stockings always get left on).

Sunday:
We ended up with a nice free afternoon on Sunday and took full advantage of it. There's nothing better than being well rested and having the time to really get each other properly worked up.

As a result of an amazing warm up from Dragon's generous and talented mouth, I was feeling pretty wild, just aching for him to fill me. And so I asked him, begged him to fuck me in the ass.

Dragon was surprised to say the least. We've only worked way up to anal a few times recently, and I know he loves it, but worries that it hurts me. I, on the other hand, am learning to let go and enjoy it. It's a real submission and gets me off knowing that I can give him something he loves so much.

After some tentative probing, he entered my ass fully and I could hear him sighing and groaning in pleasure as he reveled in the feel of his cock in my tight ass. He began to move inside me gently, and told me to play with my pussy to heighten my pleasure. While I played with myself I began to get more excited, finally begging him to fuck me harder.





































Dragon obliged, fucking my ass harder. I could feel him holding back and to continued to beg, telling him I wanted to feel him cum in my ass. Not long after, I felt him cum in my ass. Hard. He left me dripping and positively giddy.

An hour or two later after a quick shower, Dragon bent me over the bed, taking my hard and fast. I just love it when he takes me like this, no foreplay, just crazy sex. I came several times before I felt him cum in my pussy. Heaven.

That night we spent petting and stroking, enjoying each other's bodies and playing around, kissing, touching and cuddling. Great way to finish a sex filled day.

Monday:
This day we had our hands full with more than each other. I spent the day dropping hints that I was up for a bit of rough play. I prayed that Dragon knew I wasn't joking.

He knew. I was laying in bed when he came in from his shower. Without a word he took my phone out of my hands, pushed me face down on the bed and stripped me bare. Once I was naked he took me by the hair and shoved my mouth down on his cock. He fucked my face and I moaned around his cock, getting wetter by the second.

He removed his cock from my mouth and moved behind me, fucking me from behind until I came. Once I orgasmed he pulled out of me and made me clean my fluids off his cock with my mouth, and then raising himself so I could tongue his ass. He hissed dirty words at me, and I whimpered against him.

Moving behind me again, he began to spank my ass, working it over hard with his hands. I squealed and writhed against the bed, feeling the heat from my ass as he kissed it gently in between rounds of slaps.

Finally he began to fuck me from behind once again, and I egged him to continue spanking me. He obliged, spanking me hard as he fucked me. I came so many times I thought I was going to pass out. He finished by cumming all over my ass.

After a bit of clean up we collapsed in our customary after glow heatp I basked in the sting that still remained on my ass, and I couldn't help but thank him for scaring that particular itch.

Hope everyone else's weekend was filled will lots of orgasmic fun.

Kisses!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds much more exciting than OUR weekend! #Jealous http://sexxxycouple.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete