Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Foot Fetish

While delving into our deepest, darkest sexual desires, Dragon reluctantly, painfully revealed that he's always had a secret foot fetish. I was totally stunned. Never, in all the years we had been together, had he ever hinted that feet turned him on. I had no idea. When I received a pedicure for my birthday this year from a friend, he seemed totally bored by it, though he later admitted it had really excited him.

It still seems odd that Dragon could could hide such an incredible desire/turn-on from me for so long. He said that in the past when ever he had even hinted at it with another woman that he had been met with disgust and rejection, causing him to bury this fetish deep. I was little hurt that he had never trusted me enough to reveal this until recently, but I understood. No one likes rejection, and to be treated with scorn and disgust from someone is love is painful to say the least.

Now that the cat is finally out of the bag, it's added a whole new element to our sex lives. I've never been with a foot fetishist before, so I'm trying to learn what I can about using my feet as a sex object. After some initial remaining embarrassment, Dragon has started to really embrace this part of his nature more openly and that makes me really happy. Having to hide something that brings you pleasure is such a misery.

An unexpected side effect of this new indulgence is that I've really come to view my own feet in a whole new light. It's really empowering to learn that another body part can hold such sex appeal. I've never been into painting my toes, but now I'm sure to always have perfect polish. I'm more aware when I wear open toed shoes and flip flops that Dragon is paying careful attention. My feet have now been photographed and declared lovely by other foot enthusiasts. Delightful!

Now, when Dragon lovingly licks the arch of my foot or eagerly sucks on my toes during sex I know just how much it's arousing him. The fact that he's only been able to indulge this with me feels special and a bit taboo. Knowing that he lusts over my feet just makes me me feel even more beautiful, more desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment