Monday, August 29, 2011

Test Drive

As part of our recent sexual adventures, Dragon went shopping for new sex toys. Our collection consisted of a vibrator, a vibe bullet, a single flogger (collecting dust). We were in desperate need of some new items.

Dragon selected a phenomenal spreader bar, a set of neoprene cuffs, a remote vibrating egg, and a blindfold. Yummy.

We've taken the spreader bar with the cuffs for a run, and given the egg a few fantastic workouts. Last night, we finally got to take out the blindfold.

Now, it had been a long time since I have been blindfolded, and I was incredibly excited when Dragon finally pulled out this new item. I love the heightened sensations when sight is removed. I love not knowing what's coming, the nervous anticipation of every touch, the aching need for every kiss, every stroke and not knowing when it will arrive. I love the shocking sting of an unexpected spanking, or teeth grazing an unprepared nipple.

Just to add to the excitement, Dragon presented me with the neoprene cuffs as well. I was instantly wet, squirming in intense anticipation. I couldn't help grinning as he fastened the cuffs around my eagerly offered wrists and slipped the comfortably padded blindfold over my head.

Clipping the cuffs together, Dragon pushed my cuffed hands over my head and proceeded to tease me mercilessly. A hand brushed my stomach. His mouth found mine and his tongue explored my mouth. Fingers tweaked my nipple and I groaned.

Before knew it his tongue was working my clit and his fingers entered me. Hips writhing, I forgot myself and my joined hands traveled down to caress his back. Abruptly he grasped my cuffed wrists and brought them back above my head. The firm correction brought me almost instantly to orgasm.

Moving away from my pussy, I felt him shift on the bed and reposition myself while I waited for his next move. Before I knew it his hands were in my hair and I felt the tip of his cock against my lips. I sucked him eagerly. He raised himself slightly and my mouth moved down his scrotum. He raised himself more and I let my tongue move down further until I was gently tonguing his ass. Dragon had only recently revealed that he was interested in me playing with his ass and I could tell that he was enjoying my tentative exploration.

Pulling away from my mouth, dragon unclipped my wrists and flipped me to lay on my stomach. Once in place, he moved my hands behind my back and re lipped them together. Without a word, I felt his body heavy on top of me as he entered me from behind.

Moving my hips against him, I felt my orgasm mount and moaned out how much I loved his magnificent cock. It only took a few minutes of him fucking me this way before I came. Hard.

As soon as I finished my orgasm, he pulled out of me abruptly, and once again I felt his cock against my mouth. Dragon has told me repeatedly how much he lives to watch me clean my orgasm off his cock with my mouth. I took him as deep as I could in his throat, trying to position myself better without use of my hands.

When he was satisfied I had cleaned him off, he was back on top of me, fucking me hard from behind. It's hard to say what came out my mouth at that point- I was delirious, high on the feel of him inside me. I came at least two more time before beginning to bed him to cum on my ass. I love to feel him explode all over me, and I was ready for it. He continued to move inside me for several more minutes before he finally pulled out of me and covered my ass and parts of my back in his hot cum.

Dragon quickly unclipped my wrists and removed my blindfold, then toweled me off gently. When we had both cleaned up a bit, we collapsed on the bed and basked in the afterglow.




No comments:

Post a Comment