Monday, August 29, 2011

Introduction

If you met me, I'd like to think you'd consider me to be pretty "normal". I'm married with two kids, pets, and a job in a professional office. I enjoy cooking and dorky crafts like sewing and knitting. My life is pretty quiet.

I have tattoos, which, to some people is still a "freak" flag. However, they are becomming more blaise by the day, and I generally keep them well covered as nessesary. Not that I'm ashamed of my ink, which I find beautiful, but I do understand that sometimes we all need to keep up certain appearences.

What a lot of people in my life don't know, and what you woulf never think if you met me, is that I have a very colorful sexual past. I've had one night stands. I've been with a black man. I've been with a woman. I've been a phone sex worker. I've been an enthusiastic participant in the BDSM scene/lifestyle.

Now of course, this isn't something you share with your, neighbor, your sister, or your friends from work. It lurks, and clings to to the shadows. Eventually, with the pressures of work, family, day-to-day life, etc., that active, exciting sex life fades and becomes an item of nostalgia. If your married, often sex becomes just another chore, and moves lower and lower on the priority list.

Such was the case with me and my husband, Dragon (as he will be called from here on in). Even though when we got together we were well aware that we were both pretty kinky people, after several years of marriage, our sex life was in serious trouble. Sex wasn't a priority any more. If we had sex twice a month it was a rare coincidence, or the result of serious pestering from one of us.

Eventually, he strayed. Granted, it was just sexting, but it hurt. In my hurt, my anger, and my battered sense of self-worth, I sought out a stranger and fooled around. Everything was a seething, painful mess.

It very easily could have been over at this point. We both would have been justified to walk away. However, after a lot of open and honest conversation, we realized we still loved each other very much, and the last thing we wanted to do was be apart. We also realized that we both had a lot of needs that weren't being met.

The long and short of it is what could have been a horrible situation actually ended up saving our marriage and completely rekindling our sex life. It's so incredibly hot now in fact, that I just felt that I had to share it.

And so, here we are. I want to share all of our incredibly hot encounters, and all of the things we learn as we explore our sexuality together. Hopefully it's helpful, if nothing more than to get someone else off......

No comments:

Post a Comment